Stránky

Thursday 21 March 2013

The Musical Project (1)

I hope that now after finally watching National Velvet to the end, I will be much more active on the blog and to prove that, I'm starting the first of many project I have prepared for the future. It is the musical project.
Here are the years I am going to do (I'll review the performances (and years) in the order I'm writting down)
a) best leading actor 1964
1. Anthony Quinn - Zorba the Greek
2. Peter Sellers - Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
3. Richard Burton - Becket
4. Peter O'Toole - Becket
5. Rex Harrison - My Fair Lady

b) best supporting actor 1972
1. Eddie Albert - The Heartbreak Kid
2. James Caan - The Godfather
3. Robert Duvall - The Godfather
4. Al Pacino - The Godfather
5. Joel Grey - Cabaret

c) best supporting actress 2002, 2006, or 2012?
Here I want you to help me to choose which of these three years should I do as a part of my musical project. So write your suggestions in comments...

d) best leading actress 1968
1. Joanne Woodward - Rachel Rachel (it's going to be very tough to watch that awful film again)
2. Vanessa Redgrave - Isadora
3. Patricia Neal - The Subject Was Roses
4. Katherine Hepburn - The Lion in Winter
5. Barbra Streisand - Funny Girl

1 comment:

  1. Well I will keep an eye out for these.

    I would prefer 2012 out of the supporting actress years.

    ReplyDelete