Stránky

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone,
you must be probably thinking that I disappeared from the actual world, at least from the world online. No, I'm alive I have just been busy recently. I guess now is the time for a little conclusion of the year. And except for that, you deserve an article after a long long time. Especially, if there still is someone, who's remained reading this blog.
2014 was quite a successfull year for me. The greatest achievement that I have to share with you is that around April I have been accepted to the Academy of Performing Arts (yes, that young I am) and now I'm an official student of acting (in Europe). So, who knows? Maybe one day I'll have to review myself. (Just kidding, the probability of that is lower than the probability that tommorrow bananas will be raining.)
That is actually the reason, why I couldn't work on this blog. The school is really difficult in terms of time that I have to spend with/in it. So I want to apologize to you for the lack of articles and reviews and promise you that in next few weeks I'll review all the acting categories of this year's Oscars and maybe I'll also finish leading actor 1994, so that I could go on reviewing in my free time.
Now I'm going to put down my nominees for best performances I have seen in 2014 (no matter what year the film was released in and for this special award even TV performances are eligible) - though I must have seen the film for the first time. Here they are:

leading actor:
Chiwetel Ejiofor – Twelve Years a SlaveChristian Bale – American Hustle
Eddie Redmayne – The Theory of Everything
Mark Ruffalo – The Normal Heart
Ralph Fiennes – The Grand Budapest Hotel

leading actress:
Bette Midler – Gypsy (1993 TV)
Felicity Jones – The Theory of Everything
Julianne Moore – Still Alice
Meryl Streep – August: Osage County
Rosamund Pike – Gone Girl

supporting actor:
Charlie Cox – The Theory of Everything
Daniel Bruhl – Rush
Matt Bomer – The Normal Heart
Michael Fassbender – Twelve Years a Slave
Robert Duvall – The Judge

supporting actress:
Cynthia Gibb – Gypsy (1993 TV)
Julia Roberts – August: Osage County
Julia Roberts – The Normal Heart
Sarah Paulson – Twelve Years a Slave
Tilda Swinton – Snowpiercer

No comments:

Post a Comment